Closed and Pending Sales Rise in June
|Georgia housing indicators for June are in:
- Pending Sales were up 23 percent to 11,115.
- Average Sales Price was up 5 percent to $238,045.
- Inventory levels shrank 6 percent to 44,356 units.
- Median Sales Price increased 7 percent to $187,401.
- Days on Market decreased 7 percent to 67 days.
- Months Supply of Inventory was down 19 percent to 5.2 months.
- New Listings increased 8 percent to 15,249.
The Richard Reid Team at Direct Link Realty provides real estate services in Decatur, Ga and throughout the Atlanta market. Whether you are looking to buy or sell residential or commercial property, we are eager to assist you. The purchase or sale of property is one of the most significant financial transactions most people will make in a lifetime. It is important that you seek professional assistance from someone who instills confidence and puts you at ease with the transaction. At Direct Link Realty, we work to understand your specific goals and circumstances - in addition to the facts about a property. Our goal is to assist you in closing the best deal for you. If you are looking for an agent with the intelligence, drive, experience, and local knowledge to go the extra mile for you, contact us today.